Password & Info
Archive password is WwW.BooksAudio.rU
Inside the archive you will also find a .cue file which will allow you to navigate through chapters in the .mp3 file.
If your OS is giving you an error, like "Error 0x80010135: Path too long" or "The destination path is too long" - just rename your downloaded file to something shorter, like "a" or "1" and try again.
Get a 10% discount on Depositfiles Gold account!
The Wealth of Nations
Written by: Adam Smith
Narrated by: Gildart Jackson
Length: 36 hrs and 47 mins
Publisher: Tantor Audio
The foundation for all modern economic thought and political economy, The Wealth of Nations is the magnum opus of Scottish economist Adam Smith, who introduces the world to the very idea of economics and capitalism in the modern sense of the words. Smith details his argument in five books:
- Book I. Of the Causes of Improvement in the Productive Power of Labour
- Book II. Of the Nature, Accumulation, and Employment of Stock Introduction
- Book III. Of the Different Progress of Opulence in Different Nations
- Book IV. Of Systems of Political Economy
- Book V. Of the Revenue of the Sovereign or Commonwealth
Taken together, these books form a giant leap forward in the field of economics. A product of the “Age of Enlightenment,” The Wealth of Nations is a must for all who wish to gain a better understanding of the principles upon which all modern capitalistic economies have been founded and the process of wealth creation that is engendered by those principles.