Password & Info
Archive password is WwW.BooksAudio.rU
Inside the archive you will also find a .cue file which will allow you to navigate through chapters in the .mp3 file.
If your OS is giving you an error, like "Error 0x80010135: Path too long" or "The destination path is too long" - just rename your downloaded file to something shorter, like "a" or "1" and try again.
Get a 10% discount on Depositfiles Gold account!
Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management
Written by: Alexander Elder
Narrated by: Richard Davison
Length: 2 hrs and 58 mins
Publisher: Penton Overseas, Inc.
A hundred-thousand investors have turned to this best-selling guide for mastering successful trading by Dr. Alexander Elder, a professional trader, a world-classs expert in technical analysis, and a practicing psychiatrist. He believes that successful trading is based on three M’s: Mind, Method, and Money. Trading for a Living helps discipline your Mind, shows you the Methods for trading the markets, and show you have to manage Money in your trading accounts.
Trading for a Living will help you master:
- Individual pyschology: How to become a disciplined trader
- Mass psychology: Know when to join the crowd and when to leave it
- Classical charting: Identify support and resistance, place stops
- The neglected essentials: Read volume, open interest, and time cycles
- Psychological indicators: Profit from contrary opinion theory
- Trading systems: Learn about the Triple Screen trading system
- Risk management: All about stops and profit targets